Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Two years ago today...

Two years ago today, I married my best friend, my soul mate, the father of my babies, my everything. The last two years have been the most amazing and challenging years of my life, but they sure were the best days as well. He has blessed me in so many ways. We have been through so much in the five years we have been together and I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else.


I cant imagine spending my life with anyone other than him. He makes me laugh daily, smile constantly and never seizes to amaze me. Of course, some days he drives me absolutely crazy, but that is his job ;) I cant wait to see what the future holds for us.

PS- Next year I promise to not be pregnant! Two out of two anniversaries is enough!


Photography credit to Kyle Howard with Photography Evolved. He did amazing!


4 comments:

  1. I just stumbled apon your blog...my husband and I got married on the same date, 9/24/2011..wasn't it such a perfect day!? And I live in Colorado as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Yes, it was beautiful! We got lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more coincidental, I work at a biller for a pediatric office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is crazy! Looks like we have a bit in common!

      Delete